[deutscher Text hier...]
Elements of a spiritual ethics
1. spiritual worldview:
- The true, real world is the spiritual, otherworldly, transcendent reality
- The spiritual world is primary, the material world secondary (and not vice versa): Spirit and consciousness are not a function of the body or brain, but the body and brain are an aid for spirit and consciousness to reside on the material plane
- In the spiritual world, spiritual laws apply fully and at all times: law of resonance, as within so without, clear recognizability of thoughts and intentions, good and evil are clearly distinguishable; in short, the spiritual world is a world of clarity and transparency.
- The material world is a distorting mirror and at the same time a veil in front of the spiritual world
- Special laws apply in the material world: The law of inertia, which allows the spiritual law of resonance to have only a delayed effect, appearance covers being, the actual intentions and the innermost convictions of people remain hidden, evil hides behind good or pretends to be good; in short, the material world is a world of deception
2. alignment with the divine:
- Human thought and action are directed toward coming closer to the divine
- Cooperation with spiritual helpers in working for the good is desirable
3. commitment to the spiritualization of humanity:
- The striving of human beings aims at the spiritualization of humanity
- Development means commitment for stronger spirituality of people, but includes material justice
- Each person works on his or her own spiritualization and spiritual development.
4. work for peace and justice for all
- Peace work aims at the unity and harmony of all people; particular interests of individuals, groups or nations are subordinated to the good of all
- Radical love is demanded towards all, even towards the opponent or the enemy
- In conflict situations, not taking a stand for one party, but loving neutrality toward all
- Constant striving for greater social, economic and political justice
- The common good always takes precedence over the egoistic interests of individuals.
- Special commitment and help for the poor, marginalized, suffering or otherwise disadvantaged.
You can also download this text as a pdf file here.